Emotional challenges, daily living struggles, and more are beyond our control. However, they can be managed, and we strive to make that possible for you. We determine the best service possible that will match your needs, preferences, and care situation.
- Companion Care
- Personal Care
- Respite Care
- ADLs (Activities of Daily Living)
- One-on-One Personal Care and Companionship
- Bath and Dressing Assistance
- Medical Reminders
- Meal Preparation
- Transportation Services
- Light Housekeeping
Our PCA’s (Personal Care Assistant) are committed to providing high-quality, personalized home care to our clients in the comfort of their homes. All our services are provided according to a physician’s orders.
Our PCA’s are:
- CA DSS-Certified / NV DPBH-Certified
- Live Scan background-checked (DOJ and FBI)
If you wish us to customize a particular service for you, feel free to send us a message or call us at 702-834-6560.